Friday, February 19, 2010

Nifty Hourly Wave Count

If we are still in wave 2, then we still have "c" pending.
Under a Bullish Scenario: Or say market goin up, then war can see Nifty reachin target of also 5100, which i had posted on my earlier blog, where potential targets based on EMA and SMA were given.
Bearish Scenario: Inability to cross 4930 could mean, we could have started wave 3, whose targets are fairly lower, meaning some thing in range of 4500 or so.




These studies are based on technical analysis and the author nor the webpage shall be responsible for the profits or losses. The author may or may not have personal holding.
We are all students

1 comment:

Vijay Sharan said...

Hi Vivek,

I have an elliott wave blog too and i wish to exchange links with you. Please let me know if you interested.

My blog add : 5waves.blogspot.com
My email add: 5waves.blogspot@gmail.com