Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vivekoutlook: A New Look (Work in Progress)

Well, I have been away for a long time. Lot to do with my new job and stuff. And moving back to India (was out of India) for some time, and now back.

Well, thats about me giving excuses for not been posting on the blog, but honestly that was the case. There was loads of things happening and I regreted not posting on the blog, because not posting affects my consistency. I am thinking of revamping the blog.

Also, I must admit, I have been bearish on the blog with Bullish scenario been a Alternate one. But, now, it is all going to change. I am revamping the thought process.

Following are the changes I am planning:
a. Determining the trading capital
b. Setting up a trading / investment portfolio
c. Having adequate stop loss in line with the capital
d. Separate portfolio based strategy for international posts I make (metals / forex / international indices)
e. Structured Labels
f. Add some statistical analysis (study of moving averages, rainbow averages, a/d ratio. FII / DII inflow, turnover analysis, derivatives analysis - open interest) among others.
g. Add fundamental analysis (but that takes time, building models, forecasting, analyzing sector)


Following technical analysis tools shall be used in Analysis:
a. Elliott Wave Theory
b. EMA / SMA confluence
c. Fibonacci Supports Resistances
d. Oscillators and Indicators: ADX, MACD, RSI
e. Turtle Trading (ATR)


Now, that I have written so much, I shall start putting out stuff accordingly.


These are few additions. And, this is the blog / site; neither any tall claims about subscription etc are gonna be made here. This is just site, where I wish to publish my views. I may sometimes be wrong; while I will try be right the most of the times. 

One friend of mine (Mayur) said that if u r good at trading and stuff and confident on your calls, why u need subscriptions and other peoples money, use your money and achieve a compounded growth. Some will not agree, but I do agree with him.



These studies are based on technical analysis and the author nor the webpage shall be responsible for the profits or losses. The author may or may not have personal holding. We are all students

4 comments:

ttthakur said...

Vivek, Good to see you back.Like me there must be many regular visitors of your blog who were missing you.
Looking forward to your trading calls.
If possible, kindly post some stock specific tradable swing calls. To cover your costs I shall have no objection in sharing 15 percent of profits.
Thanks and Regards,
ttthakur

Vivek Marne said...

@mr. ttthakur, i assure, u i shall be regular with the site. And, yes, no no, no money needed pls. :) if my trading views are benefitting you, nothing like it :)

keep following with the blog, it is going to be interesting. :)

v

KC said...

kool mate. good to see the portfolio and strategy comin up.. will keep folowin!!! cheers

Anonymous said...

Eager to see your posts.... soon.

When are you gonna start posting ????